Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bedtime Stories

BAHAHAHAHA!!


LOL. i went to watch bedtime stories today and it was okay but it wasnt like that good. but... the good thing was i didnt have to pay, but thats what older sisters are for i guess- paying the price for ur entertainment. yeaa that was around 5:30 though, so before that i was at home webcamming with my crowd of cousins and relatives in the states. yeaa... nearly all my relatives are in the u.s so it was the first time i'd seen ANY of them apart from when i was a baby and they were here to visit. they teased us alot though, about the kangaroos, aussie accents and strangely - ugg boots -.-', they also mentioned 'australia the sunburnt country' - most probs cos they saw me :( ...not my fault the sun likes to burn me EVEN during the night... but thats a different story from long long ago...


anyways. omg oh yeaa, there was a cat in my backyard and i was afraid to go outside... when my dad told me to go start the car so we could go library i was like shitting myself, if u havent already caught on im scared crapless of cats, even if theyre 'cute'. i was like a coward ninja creeping to the car - i was paranoid it'd come and 'get me'. as soon as i got in the car i was like half dying from the stuffyness of the car and the cat. see, i am scared of cats.


later, kelly called - its been a l-o-n-g time since ive talked to her - and she asked if i was going back to taekwondo next yr, i said i probs will but not at the same place, ill probably go B.T .... or maybe..... ILL START JUDO!! or some japanese sword fighting it looks fun :D LOL i rejoined badminton a few months ago but never went practices so i guess its not happening anymore? oops... but im happy im getting back into these things its been ages since. (but then again ill probably never get to signing up... -.-' )


well, im gonna go off now. laters. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment